Sustainability at the SEGA SAMMY Group
Sustainability Promotion Structure
Group Sustainability Governance Structure
- Group Sustainability Governance Structure
The Group Sustainability Subcommittee was established as part of the Group Management Committee. The Subcommittee holds management discussions on various topics, including the formulation of Group policies and goals, the status of initiatives by Group companies, and changes to performance targets. The policies and goals of the Group are determined by the Board of Directors of SEGA SAMMY Holdings.
Policies and goals determined through this process are shared with Group companies via the Group Sustainability Promotion Committee. Committee meetings also provide opportunities for Group companies that interact with the public to share insights gained through their business activities, such as requests and feedback from customers and users. In addition, the Group Sustainability Promotion Committee acts as a channel through which initiatives that need to be incorporated into Group policies and goals can be reported to the Group Sustainability Subcommittee for further discussion.
The main functions of key organizations are as follows.
Group Management Committee (Group Sustainability Subcommittee)
- ・Formulation of the Group sustainability plan, recommendations for revisions
- ・Setting of Group targets, progress monitoring
- ・Evaluation of initiatives by Group companies, provision of recommendations and advice
Group Sustainability Promotion Committee
- ・Sharing of group-wide policies
- ・Monitoring of initiatives by Group companies, cross-organizational roll-out of successful initiatives
- ・Establishment of internal project implementation organizations
- ・Formulation and implementation of sustainability plans
- ・Reflection of plans in business strategies